The S4x20 agenda is now available. The Agenda-At-A-Glance has all of the announced sessions in it. We still have some work to do to get the detailed descriptions (this week) and the speaker profiles (as they come in). The S4 community really came through this year with fresh and important content.
- We have reserved an open slot on the Main Stage and Stage 2 for late breaking content.
- We have a huge announcement coming on October 21st related to two Main Stage sessions.
- We have a keynote for each of the three days that we will be announcing and three additional Main Stage sessions that we are awaiting final clearance to post.
- The Sponsors are picking their speaking slots now that the agenda is set, and we will be uploading their sessions throughout the month. (I should note that a couple sponsor talks we have already received are literally keynotes at other ICS security events. Don’t sleep on the Sponsor Stage despite the name.
- We have high quality substitute sessions for both the Main Stage and Stage 2 in case any of the accepted speakers or sessions fall out.
We will be highlighting the themes and talks in a series of articles, videos and podcasts. It is a lot of content to take in, and you may want to consider bringing a colleague along. In fact this year we already have two asset owners who are sending 10 or more people to S4x20.
One last comment on event agendas. I’ve always believed it is not fair to ask for money to attend an event without telling prospective attendees what and who they will see. We have the CFP so early so that we can get 90% of the agenda out over three months before the event. That said, it is very gratifying that 274 people registered for S4x20 before the agenda was realized. Thank you for the trust in the S4 event, and we will do our best to make your investment in time and money worthwhile.