S4x20 Week – January 21st – 23rd in Miami South Beach
Training Session on January 20th
MAY 20th AVAILABILITY UPDATE
1 Welcome Party Sponsor Package, 2 Craft Beer Bash, 3 Training Sponsor, and 6 Food Truck Sponsor slots remain.
The S4 Event in Miami Beach is the best place to influence the influencers in ICS security (532 from 27 countries at S4x19). The event is designed to challenge the advanced ICS security audience that attends with new ideas, information, analysis and opinion. It’s leading / bleeding edge content in a unique and creative environment attracts the people in our industry that are embracing and leading change. It is the most receptive audience you will find if you are looking to market a new product or service.
What is S4?
- 3 Days on 3 Stages (see videos at https://www.youtube.com/s4events).
- It’s in a real theater, not some typical hotel ballroom.
- The Main Stage has big names and topics that draw the CISO and Plant Manager
- Stage 2: Technical Deep Dives has had the most technical content available in ICS security since it began in 2007.
- All sponsors get to speak on the Sponsor Stage.
- The “expo” is held on the second afternoon, and not in a hotel ballroom. It is held around the pool, what we call the Cabana Sessions. Virtually all sponsors say the Cabana Sessions result in the deepest, most substantial conversations they have had at an industry event.
We are targeting 1,000 attendees at S4x20 and have an aggressive social media and marketing plan to occur all for 2019 to achieve this. That said, the sponsor package pricing is based on the 500 attendees we had at S4x19. The potential upside in the value of your sponsorship is considerable.
The results from S4x19 Attendee Survey are below. Attendees were asked to rate various parts of the event on a scale of 1(worst) to 10(best). The survey then added all of the scores together and divided by the number of respondents to calculate a weighted average. The results show very happy attendees with an overall event rating of 8.64. And look at the score for the Cabana Sessions, also 8.69, both scores are trending up as the event gets even better as it gets bigger. The attendees enjoy the primary and dedicated opportunity Sponsors have to talk with the attendees. We hear every year about the long, detailed conversations sponsors have with customers and prospects during the Cabana Sessions.
The Sponsor Stage itself scored a 6.76. This is lower than the other 2 stages, but it is higher than we expected because a portion of the attendees, primarily the more “hacker” attendees, consider anything a vendor says to be toxic. A small percentage rate of attendees rate the Sponsor Stage less than 2 and this skews the score. The survey also indicates most of the attendees will be back for S4x20 and will tell their colleagues. 33% said they will Definitely come to S4x20, and 46% said they would Probably be back for S4x20. This is a huge 79% that will Definitely or Probably return next year. A highly satisfied attendee base in a growing event.
Who attends S4?
- The top ICS technical talent from asset owners are at S4 to learn the latest in attack techniques and how to protect against and detect these attacks. We can send you the impressive list of asset owner attendees from S4x19.
- The CISO and Plant Managers from asset owners are at S4 to learn and get a head start on what is coming in the near and mid-term future.
- Governments and industry organizations worldwide send their best talent to S4.
- The ICS and ICS security vendors leading engineers and product line managers are at S4 to see how their offerings stand up and where they need to go in the future
- And the top ICS security consultants … the people that recommend security products and strategies are at S4.
The S4x20 sponsor packages described on the following pages. If you want to sign up or have any questions, contact S4@digitalbond.com.
Basic Sponsor Package – (SOLD OUT)
Cabana Sessions Package – (SOLD OUT)
Welcome Party Package – $25,000 (3 Total, 1 Left)
The Welcome Party is held for two hours on Tuesday after the first day’s events. It’s outside at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens with food, drink, music and unique entertainment. It scored a 9.3 out of 10 in the Attendee Survey from S4x19. It’s great fun. This is the only Sponsor Package that that has a display in the Theater Lobby, and there are only three tables total. There is no other sponsor activity in the Main Lobby during S4x20.
Your presence at the Party itself should focused on branding or a simple message in a clever and fun way. We will work with you on this. There is not a tabletop to show equipment or hand out literature at the party. We encourage Welcome Party Sponsors to have a fun activity that ties into the message delivered in the lobby that day and throughout the event. This is by far the best package if you can execute on it.
The Welcome Party Package includes:
- Tabletop display in the Jackie Gleason Theater Main Lobby all day on Tuesday, Jan 21st.
- NEW: Use of a dressing room for scheduled private meetings / demos all day on Tuesday, Jan 21st.
- Signage at the Welcome Party and recognition in selected Welcome Party announcements.
- Opportunity to provide or participate in an entertaining activity to build brand or product awareness at the Welcome Party. Any activity must be pre-approved by Digital Bond by November 1st, and approval will be based on whether it will contribute to the attendee enjoyment of the party.
- Listed in all appropriate S4x20 materials as a Welcome Party Sponsor.
- Two All Stages Tickets and two Main Stage Tickets.
- Up to eight attendees total at the Welcome Party.
- A tabletop display Wednesday afternoon as part of the Cabana Sessions. Meet and inform potential clients and major industry influencers in a casual environment around the pool.
- A 25-minute Sponsor Stage session. This will be recorded for replay on the S4 YouTube Channel, and it can be used by the sponsor for any purpose. Note: Sponsor Stage speaker(s) do not receive a free ticket to the S4x20.
- Highlight your company with two PowerPoint slides shown during event breaks in the Main Stage and Stage 2.
- Attendee info (name, company, title) provided one month and one week prior to S4x20 Week for planning and as well as after the event.
- QR code on attendee badge will include the attendee’s email address. Compatible scanning software will be provided that will put all scanned badges in a .csv file.
- Sponsor discount code providing a 10% discount.
S4xCTF Sponsor Package – (Sold Out)
Additional Sponsor Opportunities
Monday Training Sponsor – $7,000 (3 Total)
At S4x19 we had an OnRamp training day to provide one-day of accelerated learning to those new to ICS. It was a big success with 78 attendees and a rating of 9 out of 10. We will be putting together a similar one-day training course, yet to be named or announced, on the Monday prior to S4. Like at S4x19 we will put together a truly staggering team to provide this training. Big names in the field, great presenters and highly knowledgeable in the area they will be briefing.
Here are the logistics:
- 20 January 2020 from 9AM – 5PM
- Training capacity is 150 students.
- Money back sponsor guarantee of at least 50 students Training Sponsor Benefits:
- 8’ tabletop display in the back of the training room (possible to use your trade show booth with similar footprint if preferred)
- Two people can work the Training booth
- Logo on S4x20 Training website page
- Listed and linked on S4x20 Training specific emails to registered students
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Training Sponsor does not include any benefits or tickets/passes for the S4x20 events on Jan 21-23.
Craft Beer Bash – $3,000 (4 Total, 2 Left)
After the S4x20 final session on the Main Stage, we invite everyone up to the stage (actually S4 has gotten so big that now they don’t all fit on stage and we also use the pit area below the stage as well) for a farewell drink of craft beer or root beer in what we call the Craft Beer Bash. It lasts 90 minutes.
The Craft Beer Bash Add-On sponsor package includes:
- Three presentation slides in the slide deck that is played in a loop on the two large side screens during the Craft Beer Bash.
- Exclusive signage in front of one of the beer/root beer serving stations during the Craft Beer Bash. This will be a banner that covers the front of the serving stand. There are two stands on the stage and two in the pit.
- Opportunity to provide attendees with a branded giveaway during the Craft Beer Bash (subject to approval) at a small round high-top table next to the beer/root beer stand.
Food Truck – $3,000 (6 Total)
We will be putting a large tent outside the Fillmore Theater Main Entrance to provide additional lunch seating to support the larger number of attendees (and so they can enjoy the weather). On Tuesday and Thursday, we will have 3 Food Trucks outside the Main Entrance for attendees to pick up lunch in a more fun and authentic food truck experience.
Here’s how it works:
- Each food truck will serve up to 150 people / lunches over a two hour period. The sponsor will be responsible for handling the ordering and delivering the food, but this is where the big benefit comes in.
- You will have a table next to the truck with your banner in the front of the table.
- Attendees will come up to you and place their order. You will get their mobile number or email contact info so you can contact them when their food is ready. (And you can scan their QR code as well if you like)
- You will have an 8 foot table under the outdoor eating tent where you can hand out information and talk with attendees. There will not be power available at this table.
Email email@example.com to get the contract and sign up to sponsor S4x20