S4x20 Week – January 20th – 23rd in Miami South Beach
AUGUST 30th AVAILABILITY UPDATE
2 Food Truck Sponsor slots remain
Basic, Cabana Session, CTF, Welcome Party, Training and Craft Beer Bash Sponsor Packages are Sold Out
The S4 Event in Miami Beach is the best place to influence the influencers in ICS security (532 from 27 countries at S4x19). The event is designed to challenge the advanced ICS security audience that attends with new ideas, information, analysis and opinion. It’s leading / bleeding edge content in a unique and creative environment attracts the people in our industry that are embracing and leading change. It is the most receptive audience you will find if you are looking to market a new product or service.
What is S4?
- 3 Days on 3 Stages (see videos at https://www.youtube.com/s4events).
- It’s in a real theater, not some typical hotel ballroom.
- The Main Stage has big names and topics that draw the CISO and Plant Manager
- Stage 2: Technical Deep Dives has had the most technical content available in ICS security since it began in 2007.
- All sponsors get to speak on the Sponsor Stage.
- The “expo” is held on the second afternoon, and not in a hotel ballroom. It is held around the pool, what we call the Cabana Sessions. Virtually all sponsors say the Cabana Sessions result in the deepest, most substantial conversations they have had at an industry event.
We are targeting 1,000 attendees at S4x20 and have an aggressive social media and marketing plan to occur all for 2019 to achieve this. That said, the sponsor package pricing is based on the 500 attendees we had at S4x19. The potential upside in the value of your sponsorship is considerable.
The results from S4x19 Attendee Survey are below. Attendees were asked to rate various parts of the event on a scale of 1(worst) to 10(best). The survey then added all of the scores together and divided by the number of respondents to calculate a weighted average. The results show very happy attendees with an overall event rating of 8.64. And look at the score for the Cabana Sessions, also 8.69, both scores are trending up as the event gets even better as it gets bigger. The attendees enjoy the primary and dedicated opportunity Sponsors have to talk with the attendees. We hear every year about the long, detailed conversations sponsors have with customers and prospects during the Cabana Sessions.
Who attends S4?
- The top ICS technical talent from asset owners are at S4 to learn the latest in attack techniques and how to protect against and detect these attacks. We can send you the impressive list of asset owner attendees from S4x19.
- The CISO and Plant Managers from asset owners are at S4 to learn and get a head start on what is coming in the near and mid-term future.
- Governments and industry organizations worldwide send their best talent to S4.
- The ICS and ICS security vendors leading engineers and product line managers are at S4 to see how their offerings stand up and where they need to go in the future
- And the top ICS security consultants … the people that recommend security products and strategies are at S4.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to sponsor S4x20 or get on the list for S4x21 info.
Food Truck – $3,000 (6 Total, 2 Left)
We will be putting a large tent outside the Fillmore Theater Main Entrance to provide additional lunch seating to support the larger number of attendees (and so they can enjoy the weather). On Tuesday and Thursday, we will have 3 Food Trucks outside the Main Entrance for attendees to pick up lunch in a more fun and authentic food truck experience.
Here’s how it works:
- Each food truck will serve up to 150 people / lunches over a two hour period. The sponsor will be responsible for handling the ordering and delivering the food, but this is where the big benefit comes in.
- You will have a table next to the truck with your banner in the front of the table.
- Attendees will come up to you and place their order. You will get their mobile number or email contact info so you can contact them when their food is ready. (And you can scan their QR code as well if you like)
- You will have an 8 foot table under the outdoor eating tent where you can hand out information and talk with attendees. There will not be power available at this table.
Basic Sponsor Package – (SOLD OUT)
Cabana Sessions Package – (SOLD OUT)
Welcome Party Package – (SOLD OUT)
S4xCTF Sponsor Package – (SOLD OUT)
Monday Training Sponsor – (SOLD OUT)
Craft Beer Bash Sponsor – (SOLD OUT)
Email email@example.com to get the contract and sign up to sponsor S4x20.