S4x22 Sponsor Packages
January 24th – 27th in Miami South Beach
The S4 Event in Miami Beach is the best place to influence the influencers in ICS security (710 attendees from 31 countries at S4x20). The event is designed to challenge the advanced ICS security audience that attends with new ideas, information, analysis and opinion. It’s leading / bleeding edge content in a unique and creative environment attracts the people in our industry that are embracing and leading change. It is the most receptive audience you will find if you are looking to market a new product or service.
Email email@example.com for additional S4x22 sponsor info.
Who attends S4?
- The top ICS technical talent from asset owners are at S4 to learn the latest in attack techniques and how to protect against and detect these attacks.
- The CISO and Plant Managers from asset owners are at S4 to learn and get a head start on what is coming in the near and mid-term future.
- Governments and industry organizations worldwide send their best talent to S4.
- The ICS and ICS security vendors leading engineers and product line managers are at S4 to see how their offerings stand up and where they need to go in the future
- And the top ICS security consultants … the people that recommend security products and strategies are at S4.
S4 Partner (Tuesday – $125,000 and Thursday – $100,000 Available)
The Partner name in this package is serious. Each day of S4 will have a Partner who will do a Stage 3 takeover on their day, have an experience throughout the event, and many other benefits. It is like putting on your own one-day event for the world’s ICS security influencers. If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org for the full Partner Package details and to discuss if it is a fit for your company and for S4x22.
Cabana Sessions Package – (SOLD OUT)
Welcome Party Package – (SOLD OUT)
Feature Sponsor Packages Available on May 1st
Craft Beer Bash – $3,000 (4 Total, 3 Available)
After the S4x22 final session on the Main Stage, we invite everyone up to the stage (actually S4 has gotten so big that now they don’t all fit on stage and we also use the pit area below the stage as well) for a farewell drink of craft beer or root beer in what we call the Craft Beer Bash. It lasts 90 minutes.
The Craft Beer Bash sponsor package includes:
- Three presentation slides in the slide deck that is played in a loop on the two large side screens during the Craft Beer Bash.
- Exclusive signage in front of one of the beer/root beer serving stations during the Craft Beer Bash. This will be a banner that covers the front of the serving stand. There are two stands on the stage and two in the pit.
- Opportunity to provide attendees with a branded giveaway during the Craft Beer Bash (subject to approval) at a small round high-top table next to the beer/root beer stand.
Food Truck – $4,000 (Remaining: 1 Tuesday, 3 Thursday) (The Food Trucks were very popular at S4x20)
We will be putting a large tent outside the Fillmore Main Entrance to provide additional lunch seating to support the larger number of attendees (and so they can enjoy the weather). On Tuesday and Thursday, we will have 3 Food Trucks outside the Main Entrance for attendees to pick up lunch in a fun and authentic food truck experience.
Here’s how it works:
- Each food truck will serve up to 150 people / lunches over a two-hour period.
- The sponsor will be responsible for handling the ordering of the food, but this is where the big benefit comes in. Attendees will come up to you and place their order. You will get their mobile number or email contact info so you can contact them when their food is ready. (And you can scan their QR code as well if you like)
- You will have a table next to the truck with your banner in the front of the table.
- There is no time for demos at the table, but if you have a quick giveaway or document you want to share you can hand them something, and even better, talk to them while they are waiting for their food.
Monday Training – $7,000 (3 Total, 1 Remaining)
At S4x19 we sold out our OnRamp: 101-Level Security Training stuffing a room with 78 attendees. At S4x20 we sold out the Highway: 201-Level Security Training with over 130 attendees filling up Stage 2.
For S4x22 we have the new Stage 2 that will seat up to 250 for training. While we don’t expect 250, we hopefully won’t have to turn anyone away.
We will be putting together a similar one-day training course, yet to be named or announced, on the Monday prior to S4. Like at S4x19 and S4x20, we will put together a truly staggering team to provide this training. Big names in the field, great presenters and highly knowledgeable in the area they will be briefing.
Here are the logistics:
- 24 January 2022 from 9AM – 5PM
- Training capacity is 250 students
- Sponsors will receive a 50% refund if less than 100 students are registered.
Training Sponsor Benefits:
- 8’ tabletop display in the back of the training room (possible to use your trade show booth with similar footprint if preferred)
- Two people can work the Training booth
- Logo on S4x22 Training website page
- Listed and linked on S4x22 Training specific emails to registered students
- Names, titles and companies of the attendees (no contact information such as email or phone)
S4 Lounge – $5,000 (Tuesday) (Wednesday and Thursday are sold out)
The hallwaycon, talking with your colleagues outside the sessions, is a highlight of any event. Since S4 draws the largest and best in world array of OT and ICS security talent, it is even more valuable than normal. The 400 square foot S4 Lounge will be on the third floor of the Fillmore / Jackie Gleason Theater, conveniently located right next to the entrance to the Main Stage balcony seating.
The S4 Lounge will have comfortable chairs and sofas arranged to provide a great place to sit down and talk. Coffee, water and beverages will be available all day at the adjacent bar. From 8-10 in the morning and 2-4 Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, espresso drinks will be custom made for those in the lounge. The lounge will be open to all attendees, but sponsors can certainly invite VIP’s to join them there.
S4 Lounge Sponsor Benefits:
- Sponsor signage on the front of the bar.
- Small circular high top in the lounge. Sponsor can have a paid attendee sit behind the table, and there can be literature, giveaways or something else on the table. There will not be space to perform a demo, no electrical power available.
- Sponsor will be listed on the S4xevents website as a S4 Lounge Sponsor.
- One slide in the Main Stage and Stage 2 break slide deck will promote the lounge and your sponsorship on the appropriate day.
Badge Pickup – $4,000 (4 Total, 2 Remaining)
At the last S4, more than half of the attendees picked up their badges and swag bags the Monday night before S4 starts. After the badge pick up, we offer snacks and deserts under the tent between the two venues. There were 100’s of people hanging around the tent until the event ended.
Badge Pickup Sponsor Benefits:
- An 8’ tabletop under the tent from 6PM – 8PM on January 24th
- Logo on the s4xevents.com site as a Badge Pickup sponsor
- Recognition on the Monday email notifying attendees of the Badge Pickup times and details
Applications Accepted July 1 – July 31
Basic Sponsor Package – (3 @ $15,000 and 2 for Free)
S4 is always trying to improve the attendee experience. Part of this effort is to expose them to important new technologies and solutions at the Cabana Sessions. We will select the five companies from the applications received in July that will provide the best mix of new ideas and solutions for the S4 attendee. To accomodate start-ups, academia, industry organizations and others who lack money and would be a major addition to the Cabana Sessions, two of the Basic Sponsor packages will be available for free, no charge.
- A 9’x9’ cabana at the Wednesday afternoon Cabana Sessions. Meet and inform potential clients and major industry influencers in a casual environment around the pool.
- Recognition on S4xevent web site, mobile app, signage and other S4x22 collateral.
- Two S4x22 tickets to use as you like, and two additional people can work the Cabana Sessions.
- Lead generation capability from QR code on badges.